WAX ANTI-CORROSION COATING
PROTECTS INSIDE CAVITIES
Wax anti-corrosion coating — reliable elastic anti-rust coating for protecting inside cavities of cars (thresholds, doors, backs, racks, spars, underhood space) as well as wheel arches and car bottoms. Wax anti-corrosion coating — makes an elastic film resistant to weathering and temperature changes. The film is a reliable protection from destructive impact of moisture, salts, road reagents.
- Penetrates deep into pores, displaces moisture, protects the surface from water and oxygen penetration.
- Blocks rust sources, prevents from further rusting.
- Can be applied on painted and unpainted metal surfaces, compatible with all types of paints and lacquers.
- Under the can cap there is a flexible tube with a brass tip that will give access to internal cavities of a car.
- Prepare the surface: remove dirt and rust.
- Shake the can for 2–3 min — this will make a coat homogeneous and prevent the injector from being blocked. Shake the can from time to time when using.
- Open flat surfaces should be covered with an even coat at 25–30 cm distance using a regular injector. Internal cavities should be reached through service holes with the help of a tube with a brass tip (see the service holes map in a car manual).
The treated surface can be used 2 hours later.
Best used at the can, environment and surface temperature +10 – +30°C.