ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCT
WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURE FROM -40 TO +200ºC
Effective frost-resistant, water repelling silicone based lubricant. Silicone spray — environmentally friendly, odorless product. Reliable protection from moisture, rust, temperature changes. Withstands temperature from -40 to +200°C. Silicone spray makes the treated surfaces slide perfectly, prevents freezing, makes assembling and disassembling easier, protects from aging and cracking. Can be applied on metal, plastic, rubber, wood, glass, vinyl. Provides long-lasting protection, can not be washed away. For exterior and interior use.
Due to its unique properties can be used in households as well as in manufacture.
- Used for various car parts: moldings, belts, rubber sealants (for protection from cracking and preventing freezing), door locks, window rails, accumulator wires.
- In households: for greasing door locks, hardware (hinges, door handles, latches), plumbing parts, washing machines, fridges, rubber window sealants, sports equipment (skis, snowboards, bicycles, rollerblades, training machines, diving equipment), computer coolers, making assembling and disassembling of plastic water pipes easier.
- In manufacture: for greasing molds when producing plastic and rubber products.
- Prepare the surface: remove dirt and dust.
- Shake the can for 1–2 min.
- Hold the can upright. Apply a thin coat of silicon at 25–30 cm distance.
The surface can be used immediately after the treatment.
When separating very rusty, long ago oxidized and stuck joints, fittings, conjunctions apply the lubricant twice with a 3–5 min interval. Only after this start disassembling. Do not use too much force when unscrewing.