SEPARATES RUSTED JOINTS
Liquid wrench — special lubricant for fast separation of rusty, jammed and frozen threaded and cylindrical joints. Separates stuck junctions of any type fast and without any damage. Makes assembling and disassembling easier: separates rusty bolts, screw-nuts, screws, fittings and others. Liquid wrench — cleans, greases and maintains brake rod systems, ropes, automotive chains, bearings, rollers, weapon parts as well as door hinges and locks. Protects the high-voltage part of the ignition against premature wear and damage.
- Due to powerful injection reaches narrow and hard-to-reach places.
- Makes a protective film on a metal surface, prevents rusting.
- Greases surfaces reducing friction and wear.
- Dissolves rust and spume, removes dirt.
- Displaces moisture, stops screeching.
- Prevents freezing.
- Neutral to paint and lacquer coatings, plastic, wood, rubber. Does not evaporate.
- For exterior and interior use.
- Shake the can for 1–2 min.
- Apply the lubricant on the surface at 10–15 cm distance.
- Leave the lubricant in contact with the surface for 2–3 min.
- When separating very rusty, long ago oxidized and stuck joints, fittings, conjunctions apply the lubricant twice with a 3–5 min interval. Only after this start disassembling.
Do not use too much force when unscrewing.
Move the wrench smoothly when disassembling the joint.