CHAIN LUBE SPRAY
DOES NOT DRIP WHEN IN USE
PRESERVES AND PROTECTS
EFFECTIVE IN AN AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENT
Chain lube spray — synthetic lubricant for drive and conveyor chains, bearings, gears and other parts and mechanisms sensitive to friction. Highly viscous which makes its consumption lower. Does not drip and does not get on adjacent parts when in intensive use and under pressure.
The lubricant is used for complex maintenance of chains of motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, agricultural machinery, lifting equipment, automobiles, turntables, directing and sliding rails, ball and roller bearings, gears and worm gears, hinges, clutches, chains, steel cables and other types of joints.
- Penetrates deeply, displaces moisture, greases and provides reliable protection from destructive impact of water, alkalines and acids.
- Provides uninterrupted work of mechanisms in a moist and aggressive environment.
- Preserves and protects from mechanic wear.
- Prevents spumes.
- Makes mechanisms work smoothly. Reduces operating noise.
- Operating temperature range is from -30°C to + 150°C.
- For exterior and interior use.
- Shake the can for 1–2 min.
- Hold the can upright. Apply the lubricant on the inner side of a mechanism.
- The mechanism can be used 5–10 min later.
The lubricant should be applied on the inner side of chains along all the chain.