ANTI GRAVEL COATING
PROTECTS FROM PEBBLES
REDUCES NOISE INSIDE A CAR
MAKES CAR BODIES LAST LONGER
Anti gravel coating — elastic anti-rust coating based on high-polymer rubber and synthetic resins. Anti gravel coating — used for car bodies — thresholds, spoilers, wheel arches, front and rear aprons, door bottoms and other parts.
- Reliable protection from pebbles, abrasive impact of dirt, sand, petrol, oils, water and salts.
- Resistant to temperature changes.
- Reduces noise inside a car.
- Highly adhesive.
- High spreading capacity.
- Compatible with all kinds of paints and lacquers.
- Makes car bodies last much longer.
- Spreading capacity (depending on coat thickness) is 2.5–3 м².
- Full drying time is 2 hours at t +20°C.
- Prepare the surface: remove dirt and rust, sand, degrease.
- Shake the can for at least 3–5 min — it will make a coat homogeneous and prevent the injector from being blocked.
Shake the can from time to time when using.
- Spray to test.
- Hold the can upright. Apply a thin coat at 25–30 cm distance. For the best effect make 2–3 thin coats with 5 min intervals.
The surfaces treated with “Antigravel” should be painted at least 4–5 hours later.